Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The battle at Waxahachie



.








tone it down after this comic so that I can get more comics out this year lol. I think it will be fine though because the main reason this comic took so long is that I took a massive detour down the Poser figure rabbit hole and it took me a really long time to dig myself out. I'm probably still a little affected by it, but I'm beginning to have those fun sleepless nights of writing down story ideas by torchlight, so things are good. What I'm also beginning to realize is that being a content vendor I need to grow a thicker skin, but that just doesn't work as a comic artist who has a very personal relationship with his fans. Those two modes of PR just don't mix. So I'm definitely taking a massive step back from content creation. If I do sell content, it will only be small things, not figures. I will try to extend some (long overdue) support to my TaB and PE customers, but I'm doing my best to hand over those projects to other more reliable people. TaB for DS seems to have several contenders, and there's even a prospect for a crafted TaB now. Names and details will follow as soon as I have something set in stone. I've even been asked if I would mind if someone would convert PE to work in DS. I really don't mind, since all my friends and colleagues use DS anyway.
Battle of Waxahachie





No comments:

Post a Comment